31 October 2007

New Blog

I am going to start a new blog dealing with my Crazy Quilting and Beads. Haven't got the name yet but will post it when I get it set-up. Kris and JR are moving to Winslow,AZ. He is getting a job with the AZ Corrections. I am not sure if I am going with them or not. This has just gotten started and some of the plans are still in the air. JR has 9 wks of Post (school) in Phoenix and then he will start work. This could happen by the first of the year or not until later. He knows for sure that he will be placed in Winslow. Had to fix a flat on my car, ran over a nail. Discount tire fixed it for $0. The baby is starting to crawl and eating solid food. David made the honor roll at school. We had a great halloween party last saturday. I dressed up as a good witch. Kristy took pics and I will post them soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive