06 August 2013

Cross over post from Just Nan Blog

Have been busy with a SAL and have stitched a Just Nan design every month since January 2013.  Not really good photos but then I am not a photographer. Enjoying the year long stitch. Not sure what August will be yet.

28 ct evenweave
Among the Roses

28ct natural linen
Bee Hive Violets

28ct even weave
Butterfly Lace

28 ct Linen
Dragonfly Summer

28 ct even weave
Have a Heart

28ct natural linen
Primrose Path

28ct even weave
I dyed the fabric
Rose Wings

3 comments:

Zeb said...

Oh my, I'm in ENVY! Gorgeous designs and gorgeous stitching, congrats on being able to do so many! Makes me want to get myself in gear to stitch more JNs!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate

Beautiful stitching! I love Just Nan and I've stitched Among The Roses too!

Marsha said...

Love them all. I like all the bees and that turtle is so cute in the roses.

Blog Archive