03 January 2008

Things Change!

Well, I may be moving back to CA. The landlord raised Jr and Kristies rent because I am living there. I can't afford to pay them. Soooo, I guess I will go back to Templeton and live with Lee and Kristie. Lee is going to need a lot of help with the baby and learning how to cook and keep house. I tried when he was at home but to no avail. Kristie will want to go back to work after the baby comes and she will need too, so I am willing to help. Lee and I get along, compared to Loren and I, we don't see eye to eye on much of anything. I really don't want to but we shall see. Dad says don't make any hasty decisions, so I will wait until at least mid month before setting my plans in motion. Took David to see the new Chipmunk movie yesterday. It is cute, and a good one for kids. No violence, bad language or sex. More later.

No comments:

Blog Archive